For more than a decade we have been manufacturing lifting & bathing equipment and height-adjustable furniture for people with special needs.
The Astor-Bannerman business was born out of the belief that special-needs equipment should offer life improving functionality - and carried forward by the determination to fulfill not only those needs, but also the aspirations of individual clients.
We are also proud to be the exclusive UK supplier for Beka Hospitec patient handling and hygiene systems, which enables us to offer an even wider range of products and solutions to all areas where patient handling and hygiene systems are needed, including hospitals, nursing homes and domestic situations.
Our commitment to continuous improvement and total quality in the equipment we produce and services we provide is a 'way of life' at Astor-Bannerman.
Equal Opportunities Policy
All eligible persons shall have equal opportunity for employment and advancement at Astor-Bannerman on the basis of their ability and qualifications and fitness for the work. There must be no direct or indirect discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, age, race or disability against any eligible person whether in recruitment, training, promotion or in any other way.
Customer Relations Administrator - Maternity Cover (Approx 10-11 Months)
The applicant must
- Be computer literate
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work in a busy professional office environment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a flexible outlook and be able to work under pressure
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Experience and knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Providing detailed quotations for our external sales team
- Liaising with internal factory production team
- Contacting and speaking with customers and clients
- Inputting information into our internal software system
- General telephone answering
- Handling customer sales enquires
The successful applicant will be directly responsible to the Senior Customer Relations Administrator
- Hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes lunch
- Total 37.5 paid hours per week
- £16,500 Pro Rata
- Full training will be given
- 20 Days holiday (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays
Interviews will take place at our head office in Andoversford on the 8th of July.
Start date for successful applicant will on or around 20th of August 2013.
Astor Bannerman (Medical) Ltd is one of the leading providers of specialist care equipment in the UK. We work with Social Services and the NHS providing patient handling equipment for less-able and disabled children and adults. Our clients expect only the best from Astor Bannerman and as such we employ the best people who are willing to learn and adapt on a daily basis to the needs of our customers and clients.
Please send your CV in by the 1st of July to email@example.com or telephone 01242 822822949 for more information if you wish to be considered for the position.