The Elexo is an electric height adjustable shower-toilet chair designed to allow easy control and manoeuvrability for the carer whilst maintaining maximum comfort for the resident.
The ease of operation, and flexibility in seat positioning minimises the risk of carer back strain. At its highest position, the resident sat in the chair is at eye-level with their care-giver which allows for positive interaction and easy communication, and minimises strain caused by awkward bending. This height also allows the chair to be manoeuvred directly over a toilet. At its maximum height, the chair can also be tilted via the handset to an angle of 17 degrees – the optimum seating balanced position. The chair can then be lowered to 50cm from the ground to allow for safer transfers.
The chair is fitted with foot, leg and armrests for added comfort and safety.
A very versatile answer to address the practical needs of transporting someone to use a toilet or take a shower but with a contemporary style and design.
- Height adjustable and flexible seat positioning to minimise carer strain
- Tilting option for an optimum seating position
- Foldable armrests with front lock to allow sideways transfer
- Added comfort offered through arm, foot and leg supports
- Toilet aperture and inlay