Astor Compact Plus Solo
Height adjustable bath
- Height adjustable to minimise handling strain
- Standard safety features
- Thermostatically regulated water delivery (TMV3)
- WRAS approved
- 1,600mm option to fit into smaller spaces
The Compact Plus Solo Bath is a height-adjustable Compact Bath, packed with features. It is an ideal standard choice for a Care Home environment with its unique shape, height adjustability and control features.
This model of the Compact does not feature the detachable seat system, allowing ample space for residents that depend on a full hoist transfer.
Hoists are easily accommodated due to hoist access GRP panels and space under the bath allowing the feet of the hoists to slide under and be manoeuvred close to the bath. It is also a great choice for the more independent and physically able bather. The 1,600mm Compact option is ideal for small bathrooms and ensuites, yet the unique internal shape gives the bather a spacious and supported bathing experience.
The smooth lines also allow for easier cleaning and superior hygiene control. The Showersafe gantry system is WRAS approved and provides backflow protection to fluid category 5 level. It also includes TMV3 temperature control. The taps are fitted with separate TMV3 temperature control. In addition, the bath contains a sensor to remove the risk of overfill.
Available in two lengths: 1600mm or 1700mm.
- SWL 250kg/39st
- Bath filler tap with built in TMV3 temperature regulation and ¼ turn controls
- WRAS approved TMV3 Showersafe system
- Showersafe gantry with backflow protection to fluid Cat 5 level
- Battery backup
- Hoist access panels
- Obstacle sensors
- Length Options: 1600mm or 1700mm
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)