Astor Compact Plus
Height Adjustable Bath for Ease and Comfort
- Height adjustable to minimise handling strain
- Integrated powered seat for safe transfer
- Standard safety features
- Thermostatically regulated water delivery (TMV3)
- Built-in sensor to prevent overfilling
- WRAS approved
- 1,600mm option to fit into smaller spaces
The Compact Plus Bath is a feature-packed height-adjustable version of our classic Compact Bath. It is an ideal choice for a Care Home environment with its unique shape and design to give maximum comfort to the bather and minimal strain and ease of use for the carer.
The integrated powered seat with its lap strap and nursing arms enable bathers to be transferred safely and comfortably. Integrated obstacle sensors ensure the motion halts if necessary. Hoist transfers are also easily facilitated due to the hoist access GRP panels and space under the bath, allowing hoists to be manoeuvred close to the bath for a smoother transfer.
The Showersafe gantry system is WRAS approved and provides backflow protection to fluid category 5 level. It also includes TMV3 temperature control. The taps are fitted with separate TMV3 temperature control. In addition, the bath contains a sensor to remove the risk of overfill. The 1,600mm option of the Compact design is ideal for small bathrooms and ensuites, yet the unique internal shape gives the bather a spacious yet supported bathing experience. The smooth lines also allow for easier cleaning and superior hygiene control.
Available in two lengths: 1600mm or 1700mm.
- SWL 150kg/24st
- Integrated powered seat with lap strap and nursing arms and obstacle sensors
- Bath filler tap with built in TMV3 temperature regulation and ¼ turn controls
- WRAS approved TMV3 Showersafe system
- Showersafe gantry with backflow protection to fluid Cat 5 level
- Battery backup
- Hoist access panels
- Obstacle sensors
- Length Options: 1600mm or 1700mm
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)