Astor OT200 Overhead Ceiling Track Hoist
The Astor OT200 overhead ceiling track hoist is one of the smallest ceiling track hoists available, perfect for Changing Places Toilets, Hygiene Rooms, Schools, Care Homes or at Home. It has an emergency stop and lowering system, easy charging and can be fitted to a curved, straight or H frame track.
2 function: 20.210.00.0007
4 function: 20.210.00.0008
The OT200 overhead ceiling track hoist by Astor Bannerman makes patient transfer easier from wheelchair to bath and changing area, within a Changing Places Toilet or room to room, whilst preserving the dignity of the user.
The Astor Bannerman OT200 ceiling hoist can remain charged for more than 150 lifts. This can save potential repair costs due to loss of power and gives peace of mind that the hoist will still function. The OT200 ceiling hoist also in has an inbuilt emergency lowering system making this patient hoist a cost-effective and flexible solution which is ideal for domestic and care home bathrooms, bedrooms, wet rooms and Changing Places Toilet facilities.
The OT200 Ceiling hoist can be fitted to a curved, straight or H frame (XY) track for full room coverage and is operated at the touch of a button to raise and lower the client. The motor can then either transport the client manually (2 functions) or via the handset (4 functions).
As with all Astor Bannerman moving and handling equipment, the OT200 Ceiling hoist is available with a wide range of options, meaning your equipment will be tailored to suit your individual needs.
All OT200 ceiling hoists come with a 1 year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
- Maximum Working Load 200 kg /31½ st
- Tape lifting range: 100 mm - 2500 mm (2400 mm)
- Cassette Dimensions: 303 mm x 240 mm x 190 mm
- Handset operation
- Auto emergency stop and lowering
- Quick fit rail system
- 2 Point, 4 hook spreader bar for loop slings
- No lights at night
- 1 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Auto emergency stop and lowering system
- Can be fitted to a curved, straight or H frame
- Maximum Working Load: 250kg (39¼st) available
- 2 Function (powered up/down) or 4 Function (powered up/down and left/right)
- Turntables and gates in track
- Weight scale available
- Infra-red hand control
- 2 Point spreader bar for clip slings
- X-frame 4 point spreader bar
- Manual cradle
- Powered cradle
- LOLER testing
- Range of service and maintenance packages (Contact for more information)
Function: Patient Lifting, Room-to-Room Transfer, Ideal for Bathrooms, Bedrooms & Home Use
Dimensions: Cassette – 303mm x 240mm x 190mm
Weight Capacity: 200kg or 250kg
Product Weight: 18kg
Options: Powered or Manual Tilting Cradle, 2-Point Spreader Bar (Standard), Weigh Scale, Infra-Red
Track Options: H- System, Turntable, Gate, 90° Curve, 45° Curve, Room-to-Room, Freestanding Gantry
Track Lengths: 2m, 3m, 4.5m, 6m, 8m
Lifting Speed: 2.5m / min max
Travel Speed: 12m / min max
IP Rating: IP rating 54
Noise: 42dB (A)