The Carlo Classic 230 mobile hoist has been specifically designed for the day to day patient moving and handling of bariatric residents performed within Long Term Care environments. The aluminium and steel design makes it incredibly lightweight hence easy to manoeuvre. The smooth movement is assisted by the Steinco castors designed to avoid clogging from carpet fibres and debris. The Carlo lifting arm is arched and longer than many hoist arm, allowing easier patient handling. This combined with powered spreadable legs allows the hoist to be positioned closer to a bed or chair for added comfort for the patient and easier handling for the carer. It also enables a patient to be lifted from the floor in the event of a fall. The Carlo Classic 230 model includes a four point spreader bar, compatible with loop slings, and a patented anti-rotation mechanism (ARM) to avoid accidental rotation. It reduces swivelling movements and can be turned 360°.
- Safe transfer and repositioning of patients of up to 36 stone/ 230kg
- Extra light frame for easy manoeuvrability
- An extra long lifting arm
- Easier to handle larger patients
- Able to lift from the floor in the event of a fall or collapse
- Patented anti-rotation mechanism (ARM)