The Carlo ECO Comfort mobile hoist has been specifically designed for the day to day patient moving and handling transfers performed within Long Term Care environments. The Carlo lifting arm is arched and longer than many hoist arms allowing easier patient handling. This combined with powered spreadable legs allows the hoist to be positioned closer to a bed or chair for added comfort for the patient and easier handling for the carer. It also enables a patient to be lifted from the floor in the event of a fall. The Carlo ECO Comfort model includes a four-point spreader bar, compatible with clip slings, and a patented anti-rotation mechanism (ARM) to avoid accidental rotation. It reduces swivelling movements and can be turned 360°. The aluminium and stainless design makes it ideal for use in wet room and bathroom environments and incredibly lightweight hence easy to manoeuvre. The smooth movement is assisted by the castors designed to avoid clogging from carpet fibres and debris.
- Safe transfer and repositioning of patients of up to 29 stones
- Extra light frame for easy manoeuvrability
- An extra long lifting arm
- Easier to handle larger patients
- Able to lift from the floor in the event of a fall or collapse
- Patented anti-rotation mechanism (ARM)
- Suitable for use in Shower/Wet rooms