Fixed Height Bath
Fixed height bath with Powered Seat
oad Installation and User GuideHighlights
- Integrated powered seat for safe transfer
- 1600 and 1700 mm options
- Robust GRP panels
- Sculpted internal shape gives added support
- Smooth lines for superior hygiene control
The Astor Compact bath is an ideal choice for a Care Home environment with its unique shape, compact design and optional features allowing the creation of a bath to suit your particular requirements. This fixed height option from the Compact range offers a cost effective choice when height flexibility is not required, without compromising on other features and options.
The integrated powered seat with its clip on lap strap and nursing arm rests ensure that bathers are transferred safely and comfortably. The built in obstacle sensor ensures that the motion of the seat halts if obstructed.
The 1600 mm Compact design option is ideal for small bathrooms and ensuites, and the unique internal shape gives the bather a spacious yet supported bathing experience. The smooth lines also allow for easier cleaning and superior hygiene control.
Optional extras for this bath include the Showersafe gantry system which is WRAS approved, provides backflow protection to fluid category 5 level and also includes independent TMV3 temperature control of both the bath filler and shower function.
- MWL 150 kg/ 24 st
- Integrated powered seat with lap strap, nursing arm rests and obstacle sensor
- Emergency battery backup
- Length Options: 1600 mm or 1700 mm (x 750 mm)
- Left or right hand options
- 1 side panel (add extras as options if required)
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Choice of water delivery system:
- Bath filler with built in TMV3 temperature regulation and ¼ turn controls OR WRAS approved TMV3 Showersafe system with backflow protection to fluid Cat 5 level
- Detachable seat system with transfer trolley
- Commode seat
- Air spa
- Bluetooth sound system
- Colour changing LED light system
- Autofill sensor to prevent overfilling
- Hoist access panels
- Extra end and side panels
- Range of service & warranty packages