Fixed height bath
- 1,600mm option to fit into smaller spaces
- Integrated powered seat for safe transfer
- The sculpted internal shape gives added support
- Smooth lines for superior hygiene control
The Compact Bath is an ideal standard choice for a Care Home environment with its unique shape, compact design and optional features to allow you to create a bath to suit your particular requirements.
This fixed height option of the Compact range offers a cost-effective choice when height flexibility is not required, without compromising on other features and options. The integrated powered seat with its lap strap and nursing armrests to ensure that bathers are transferred safely and comfortably.
The built-in obstacle sensors ensure that the motion of the seat halts if necessary. The 1,600mm Compact design option is ideal for small bathrooms and ensuites, and the unique internal shape gives the bather a spacious yet supported bathing experience. The smooth lines also allow for easier cleaning and superior hygiene control. Optional extras for this bath include the Showersafe gantry system which is WRAS approved, provides backflow protection to fluid category 5 level and also includes TMV3 temperature control; taps fitted with separate TMV3 temperature control and a sensor within the bath to remove the risk of overfill.
- SWL 150kg/24st
- Integrated powered seat with lap strap, nursing arm rests and obstacle sensors
- Battery backup
- Length options: 1600mm or 1700mm
- Left or right hand options
- 1 side panel (add extras as options if required)
- Choice of water delivery system
- Bath filler tap with built in TMV3 temperature regulation and ¼ turn controls
- OR WRAS approved TMV3 Showersafe system with backflow protection to fluid Cat 5 level
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)