Astor CT Nivano Wall Mounted Height Adjustable Changing and Showering Stretcher
The Astor CT Nivano (CTE2) wall mounted height adjustable changing and showering stretcher has been a popular choice among families and Occupational Therapists for many years. The stretcher gives a hammocking effect for added comfort and safety. It is simple to operate from a handset control and comes in a range of sizes from 1000 mm up to 1900 mm to suit both paediatric and adult applications.
- Height adjustable to give safe and comfortable carer working height
- Suitable for use in shower areas and wet rooms
- Durable non-rip high tension vinyl stretcher – comfortable and easy to clean
Product Code 00.038.12.1700
The Astor CT Nivano (CTE2) wall mounted height adjustable changing and showering stretcher has been a popular choice among families and Occupational Therapists for many years. This is because they are easy to use, comfortable, reliable and look great in any room without having a clinical feel.
It is simple to operate from a handset control and comes in a range of sizes from 1000mm right up to 1900mm to suit both paediatric and adult applications. This gives the widest choice of stretcher lengths on the market today – at no extra cost.
With a weight capacity of 150 kg (220 kg model available), the Astor CT Nivano has a comprehensive range of options so it can be tailored to suit your needs.
The durable stretcher material is comfortable and gives a desired hammocking effect as well as being quick and easy to clean, saving precious time. This, along with part stainless steel construction means the CT Nivano will give many years of worry free use, even in wet and humid or multi-user environments, especially when combined with ongoing maintenance for extra peace of mind.
The 600 mm travel range enables the user to be gently lifted to a safe and comfortable working height for washing, showering, changing and dressing. The platform stows neatly when not in use, held in place with twin gas struts, and features battery back-up for safe lowering in the event of a power failure.
The CT Nivano can be tailored for you with the addition of optional extras adding comfort, convenience and unique customisation and has a 3 year warranty* for complete peace of mind. The CTE2-CP version is ideal for use in Changing Places facilities.
*3 Year Warranty Terms and conditions apply.
- Maximum working load 150 kg/24 st
- Height range 300 mm – 900 mm (600 mm)
- Height adjustable (mains electric)
- Handset operation
- Battery backup
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Part stainless steel construction
- Durable non-rip high tension vinyl stretcher
- Protrudes just 242 mm from wall when stowed
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Stretcher sizes from 1000-1900 x 700 mm
- Maximum load 220 kg/35 st (1700-1900 models)
- Battery operated model (CTB2)
- Fold away safety guard
- Protective padded guard bumper
- Anti-splash skirt
- Tilting head/backrest (1700-1900 models)
- Protective foam wedge support
- Removable mattress
- Special fully coloured models available
- Range of service & maintenance packages
Maximum patient weight: 135 kg standard version. 200 kg uprated version.
Duty cycle: 10%, Maximum 2 min/18 min
IP Rating: IP X4
Supply voltage: 110V or230V ac
Lifting spine 38.5 kg
1700mm high tension stretcher 18.5 kg
1700mm high tension stretcher with back rest and guard 20.2 kg
1700mm Padded bed 32.5 Kg
A weighted sound emission <70dB(A)