Astor Motion Tilt in Space Reclining Bath
The Astor Motion tilt in space reclining bath is an iconic bath offering a revolutionary approach to bathing, combining a contemporary appearance with practical performance.
- Height and reclining adjustment – simple electronic operation
- Extra-large door opening with interior moulded seat for self side transfer and supported seating
- Large footwell (98 ltr) with auto pre-fill
- Fastest drain and speedy fill time
Product Code: 02.108.00.0001
The Astor Motion, a free standing, tilt in space reclining bath, is the fresh approach to stylish and comfortable bathing offering a safe experience for the bather whilst also understanding the needs of the caregiver.
The Astor Bannerman specialist design team worked very closely with professionals in the care and therapy sector for many years, enabling us to combine a contemporary appearance with practical performance keeping the needs of the client and caregiver paramount.
Despite its advanced mechanism it takes just one carer to operate the Astor Motion, easily adjusting the height and tilt of the bath to allow easy access for the bather. The side door gives a large lip-free aperture making access easier for wheelchair users, self-bathers or to be used in combination with a hoist. Space under the bath also allows hoists or wheelchairs to be positioned very close to the bath for a smoother transfer.
The large footwell (98 litres) can be filled prior to entry to allow a bather to have enough water to be immersed as soon as the bath is titled back. The autofill mode is an additional aid to the carer to allow attention to be given else where whilst the bath is filling.
This bath also boasts the quickest drain time (75 litres a minute) and a very speedy fill time (66 litres per minute), ensuring that the bather is immersed quickly and is not left in draining
The external dimensions of the Astor Motion bath are much smaller than similar care baths on the market saving up to 500mm in floor space without reducing the internal dimensions for the bather. The Motion bath is free standing so can be positioned anywhere in the room to change the view if desired and is exceptionally comfortable and supportive and the easy to clean edges and seat opening ensure the ultimate in hygiene control.
As with all Astor Bannerman specialist baths, the Motion is available with a range of optional extras including soothing chromotherapy colour changing LED light system, massaging warm air spa (with or without an additional aromatherapy system) and integrated Bluetooth speaker system to help stimulate the senses.
The Astor Motion is also available in almost any colour to suit settings and care needs.
- Maximum working load: 210 kg/ 33 st
- Height range 810 mm – 1010 mm (200 mm)
- External dimensions 1908 mm (L) x 935 mm (W)
- Tilt angle 23°
- Height-adjustable (mains electric)
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Free standing
- Large lightweight door (damped safety hinged)
- Door handle with built in safety lock
- 98 litre foot well (auto pre-fill options)
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Thermostatic valves with shower attachment
- WRAS shower gantry system
- Air spa system
- Aromatherapy system (with air spa only)
- Integrated Bluetooth music/sound system
- Chromo therapy LED light system
- Chrome brass grab handles
- Range of service and maintenance packages (Contact for more information)
Dimensions and Weights
– Length entry position: 1760 mm
– Length lying position: 1908 mm
– Width: 860 mm
– Height with open door: 1920 mm
– Height hoist: 200 mm
– Height reclining position: 810 – 1010 / 985 – 1185 mm (front / rear)
– Height entry position: 440 – 640 / 1310 – 1510 mm (front / rear)
– Entrance height min: 490 mm
– Entrance height max: 690 mm
– Inclination angle: 23°
– Weight without packing: ca. 175 kg
– Water consumption prefilled foot volume: 98 l
– Capacity without patient: ca. 270 l
– Tub emptying (litre / min): 75 l
– Water consumption with patient: 185 l
– Patient weight: max. 210 kg
– SWL (Safe Working Load): 300 kg (Patient and water)
– Voltage: 230 V ~ / 50 Hz
– Power consumption: 1150 VA
– Type of protection: Class I
– Application part: Type B
– Operating mode: Continuous operation
– Input voltage: 230 V~ (AC) / 50 Hz
– Power input: 5 Amp
Electrical motor data
– Power supply: 24 V
– Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
– Power input: 4.2 Amp.
– Power-on time max.: 1 Min. On and 9 Min. Off
– Protection type: IP X4
– Temperature range: Between 10° C and 40° C
– Relative humidity: Non-condensing between 30% and 95%
– Atmospheric pressure range: 800 – 1060 hPa
Storage and Transport
– Temperature range: Between -20° C and 70° C
– Relative humidity: Non-condensing between 10% and 80%
– Atmospheric pressure range: 500 – 1100 hPa